Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
NOVEMBER 8, 2020
Dear Valued Customer,
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued business and support. At TCG, we remain committed to delivering the highest value, service, and quality to all our customers. We are growing and have increased operating expenses and are increasing our staffing.
Please be advised:
- Individual Therapy, out-of-pocket rate, will increase to $175 a session
- Couples Therapy will increase to $275 a session
- Request for letters to be written and forms to be filled out will increase to $85
All rate increases will become effective on December 1st, 2020.
Please reach out if you have any questions on how this affects you directly. Thank you for your business and continued support.
Dr. Wendy Talley, LCSW
TCG does not accept insurance for couples therapy or pre-marital counseling. Call for rate
EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) Therapy
Out of pocket $250 a session (No insurance)
Cash (exact change required) and all major credit cards accepted for payment. NO CHECKS!
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact us for further information.