We assist individuals, couples, families in the following areas:
- Grief, Loss and Bereavement
- Anger Management
- Effective Two-Way Communication
- Positive Coping Skills
- Life Transitions
- Domestic Violence Therapy and Resources
- Fears and Phobias
- California Victim Compensation Program (CALVCP)
- Conflict Resolution
- Company Employee Training
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Clinical Supervision for Post Graduates
- ........and more!
We work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, we offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of our clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
The Board of Behavioral Sciences receives and responds to complaints regarding services provided within the scope of practice of (marriage and family therapists, licensed educational psychologists, clinical social workers, or professional clinical counselors). You may contact the board online at www.bbs.ca.gov, or by calling (916) 574-7830.